Saturday, March 17, 2007

comments for the questions

Have you lost weight?
I don't think so. I'd lost quite a bit from marathon training. I'm pretty sure I've just kept it off. I don't have a scale, so I can't say with certainty.
Do you binge in the mornings or nights?
Yes. Both. Well, mostly at night. I'd like to in the morning. I try to in the morning. But I'm just not that hungry in the morning. That's probably due to my body adjusting a little and storing the food for longer than normal. Also probably due to not eating until 8 p.m. thanks to daylight savings time.
Do you get shaky during the day?
Nope. I got headaches for the first two or three days, but by day 4 those were gone.
Do people taunt you with food?
Yes. But not nearly as much as I would taunt them if the roles were reversed. :-)

Only 3 days to go!

No comments: