Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Brokenfast

That's it! Today was the last day of the Bahai fasting period and the end of my first fasting period as well.
I've been too busy for the last couple of days to reflect on the experience, but I think I'll do it again at some point. I like the idea of doing it as the seasons transition from Winter to Spring or Fall to Winter, but I plan to avoid Daylight Savings Time. Eating late isn't worth the extended breakfast time.
Back to work on applying for my National Board teaching certification. It may be a month or so before I post regularly again because of work, but here's a teaser of what project I'll be tracking when I do...
I'll either be documenting my progress on turning a trampoline into a greenhouse in my backyard,
or
I'll be documenting my progress on turning a futon frame into a multi-purpose shelf.
Stay tuned! And thanks for the comments. :-)

No comments: